We’re using the Vicks warm steam vaporizer daily right now.
A couple weeks ago, we all had colds, but even though we’re much better, Emet still has this stubborn cough. So during nap and bed times, I keep the vaporizer plugged in.
This Vicks vaporizer was one of the least expensive available when we looked late one night as Emet was sleeping miserably. We took a chance on it and it’s been great.
Great things about this product:
- 1.5 gallon capacity lets it run for 18-24 hours. I love that I don’t have to worry about the water running out in the middle of the night.
- scent pad slots and a liquid inhalant pot. We use the Vicks VapoPads to put menthol vapors into the air and it’s so soothing.
- auto shut off. Again, nice not having to worry about things even if the water would run out.
- night light. Just a nice feature!
- I also like the size of the warm steam vaporizer. It fits nicely on his dresser and isn’t too heavy or bulky.
- feels cool to the touch. The steam is hot, but I don’t worry about the container burning anything.
We also like Vicks VapoRub to help ease congestion and soothe a cough. Giving colds combo punches around here! haha.
What are your favorite health care gadgets to use?