Welcome to my personal blog!
I share about the awesome things I find while celebrating the beauty of everyday life ^_^
On Beauty Sparked, you’ll find product reviews, outfit ideas, modern scrapbooking tips, posts about my life and MORE!
I’m Mama to Em, my spunky – silly – fun – smart – amazing toddler boy!
And wife to Alex, my super supportive – genius – hard working – hilarious – sexy high school sweetheart!
- I’m a beauty geek,
- online shopper,
- foodie who enjoys attempting to be healthy,
- huge Netflix nerd,
- passionate businesswoman BLOGGER,
- and silly, compassionate, daydreamer of a woman =]
So…do you love getting creative, dreaming BIG, laughing till you cry and running with whatever sparks your interest?
Me, too! You’re in the right place. I hope you stick around so we can get to know each other : )
Start with these blog posts
If you want to get to know me (and what Beauty Sparked is all about) even more, right from the start, then just start here!
- My Fresh Start | Follow Your Dreams
- My 2017 Planner Lineup | How to use More Than one Planner
- National Vision Board Day | Vision Dashboard in The Happy Planner
- Learning to Love Myself
- Life of a Product Tester
- Natural Hospital Birth Experience
- Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara Review
Wanna contact me?
My email is Lex@beautysparked.com
Subscribe below and join me on Instagram if you’d like! ♥
Basically, I’m a caring person who tries to do what’s right. The end.
Just kidding, I apparently have to spell things out here =]
- I do not collect info from children under 13; I do not share your personal information (like your email address) and I do not send spam.
- I love joining affiliate programs such as Amazon Associates, which means that when I recommend something I think you’ll love, I may earn fees by linking to Amazon and other sites. It’s a really cool win-win for all of us and I can teach you how to become an affiliate, too, if you’d be interested!
- Sometimes, I might partner with companies on sponsored posts or display ads to keep Beauty Sparked going strong. Again, I care about you and try to do what’s right; I live an honest life (seriously, lying/pretending is exhausting, am I right?!) so I look forward to earning your trust by only recommending great things!
- Hmm, what else? Ah yes, I use Statcounter and Google Analytics on the blog so I can see if I’m just talking to myself around here….*crickets* You can disable cookies in your browser at any time.
I think that’s it for now!
Remember that you are loved and always welcome at Beauty Sparked; my email inbox is always open to you, as well.
I hope you visit again soon so we can continue to inspire and encourage each other!
Thank you very much for reading my blog!